MEET THE TEAM
GET TO KNOW OUR RESTAURANT MANAGER LOUIS
Louis Milne brings extensive hospitality experience from around the world to our team!
- We all know that being a bartender puts you at the center of attention, so which part of the job do you love the most?
- The customers! Seeing a smile on their faces when they sip on a drink I made.
There are great drinks on the menu, which ones are a crowd favourite?
- Raspberry sour. They fly out of the door so fast I can even make them with my eyes closed.
- The secret – not too sweet, not too sour and not too bitter.
- What’s something not everyone knows about you?
- I am a trained actor, did a couple of short films when I was younger in Edinburgh, Scotland.
What’s your favourite bevie outside of Oche?
Stone and Wood – just around the corner from us! I haven’t had a beer like it in the world.
What bar do you consider to be the one that has influenced your career so far?
- Bar Soho in London, I used to visit it regularly after work. I admired the bar staff which has pushed me to excel in my career.
Which type of cocktails do you love making at Oche and why should everyone be drinking them?
- Pina Colada, simple to make, simple to drink. Fun fact we don’t use milk or cream so it’s very light, frothy and refreshing. You will be surprised how good it tastes.
Remember your Christmas Party for the right reason this year.
We cater for events big or small. End of year dates are filling up fast. Get in touch with our events team today, we’d love to chat!